Maximize Your Employment Lawsuit With my Top Secrets
I have represented employees all over the country. I have had cases with national implications and media attention, and several of my clients have testified before Congress on whistleblower issues. In 2017, Expertise, a national ranking company, reviewed 150 Employment Lawyers in the Washington, DC Metro area and selected me and my firm for an award as a Top 16 Employment Lawyer. I’ve developed a formula that will best help clients maximize their recoveries.
I wrote this guide principally for clients and future clients of my office to inform them of the best and most productive ways they can help achieve success in their cases.
When I began my legal career in 1995, I couldn’t have possibly written this guide without the extensive experience I have gathered since then. Let me share with you a little bit about this book and a brief overview of my experiences in the legal profession.
This book will guide you through the legal process, understanding all of the elements of your case and what to expect will drastically help you maximize your employment lawsuit. This book covers all of the major aspects of litigation including:
- Secrets Morris E. Fischer has learned over his the years of practice
- Understanding the legal elements
- Responding to defendant’s discovery
- Successful performance at deposition
- Understanding settlement value
- Effective communication with your lawyer
- What happens at trial
- Achieving maximum recovery at meditation
- What really happens at a U.S. Senate Committee hearing
- Using the National Media to your advantage
- Litigating effectively against federal agencies
I was first admitted to the bar in 1996 for the state of New York, where I practiced for about five years. My New York legal experiences culminated in an associate’s position at Kramer & Devries, LLP, a law practice featuring two high level prominent New York lawyers. Lenore Kramer, Esq., at the time, was the President of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and Keith Devries, Esq., was a top NY trial lawyer. The firm received referrals from Johnnie Cochran’s NY office.
In 2000, I moved to Maryland, where I broadened my practice to encompass federal, state, and administrative employment law claims. I believe that one of the primary advantages that I have over most of my competitors is the great breadth of cases I have handled along with the different venues in which I have practiced. For example, I frankly don’t know of any other lawyer who practiced in the high-pressured environment of New York City on multi-million dollar tort claims and then later also secured a successful $870,000 trial verdict in Oxford, Mississippi. I have represented whistleblowers on the national level, including two before United States congressional committees. A number of my cases have also been covered by the national media.
I am admitted to practice law in the states of New York and Maryland as well as the District of Columbia. On the federal level, I am admitted to eleven federal courts:
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Armed Services
- United States District Court, District of Columbia
- United States District Court, District of Maryland
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- United States Court of Federal Claims
I strongly encourage you read this book at least twice. First, read it at the beginning of the litigation. The information will provide you with a roadmap of the overall process. Second, reach each chapter as it comes up in your litigation. For example, when your trial approaches, in addition to the trial preparation you will receive, study the trial chapter. You will be prepared as anyone in the courtroom.
I thank you for your time to read this book and, of course, for entrusting my law firm with your case.
To help maximize your employment lawsuit settlement or verdict, order this book from our office or one of the places below, paperback $24.95 / e-book for $14.95.
Morris E. Fischer, LLC
Walls of Books